[TYPO3-english] Where to ask for help

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Fri Jul 15 15:22:55 CEST 2011

Am 15.07.11 14:46, schrieb Guillermo R. Oramas J.:
> Hello.
>
> Sometimes I have in my opinion complex situations in Typo3 and I don't know
> where to ask for help since here in the mail list nobody replies to me.

Hi Guillermo,

By default this is the right place to go.
I will answer your questions as far as I can do it in a few minutes.

There are some other resources but as far as I see those they lack
professional answers :(

I will try to spend more time on the mailing lists from now on so I
guess I can try to help.

cheers
Mathias

--
Ernesto, Nov. 9th 2010:
"In the graphics generation routines of TYPO3 *anything* could cause a