[TYPO3-english] ke_search and multi-language websites

Stefan Frömken firma at sfroemken.de
Fri Jul 15 08:41:09 CEST 2011

Hello Martin,

the most work for ke_search 1.0.0 is done, but there is no official
release date. There are still some tickets open like integration of
TemplaVoila and we have to do some finetuning while configuring better
integration for our ke_search_premium Sphinx version.
Maybe 3 or 4 weeks...but this is only a personel feeling :-)

Stefan