[TYPO3-english] Powermail sends email and logs entry twice

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Thu Jul 14 22:01:38 CEST 2011

Hi, List.

I faced really weird problem. I have usual TYPO3 4.5.3 setup with default
powermail 1.6.3 settings. I cretaed a simple form with input field, textarea
and submit button. All works nice, except fact, that after correct
validation and user submit the mail is sent two times as well as two db
entries are created for this email... Looks like the code for some reason
runs twice.
I created a different form on different page, but problem still there. I
placed a usual TYPO3 form element an that page and it sends email only once.

Tried to output sql last_insert_id with debug in powermail code, and it
outputs only the first id - not the second one.

Can someone, please, at least point me where to dig?..