[TYPO3-english] Site Slowdown - MySQL Query - Possible TT-News Related Question

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Thu Jul 14 21:23:42 CEST 2011

Hey,

On 07/14/2011 09:11 PM, Louis Coppola wrote:
> Is there anyway/extension that I can use to see which extension or
> function in my system is causing this query to be executed?

you could try to use
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-mf_mysql_profiler . The
extension xclasses t3lib_db to log queries. Do not use in production! It
has a BE module to click through the logs. The extension is a bit rusty
but basically does its job. I once had a patch to add a backtrace to the
log (this will solve your "where does it come from question"), but I
don't have it at hand anymore. I remember that it was an easy hack. I'd
love to refactor the extension to a fully fledged module with some fancy
stuff, but I currently have no time to do it.

Regards
Christian