[TYPO3-english] Dynamically set starting image for rgmediaimages extension

Andre andreinash at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 18:46:27 CEST 2011

Hey guys,

I'm using rgmediaimages extension to put flash videos on my website. I'm
using it for both regular content and tt_news. By default, the starting or
background image is just black. In the properties it's possible to set
starting image, but it will be the same for all videos. Is there a way to
dynamically set the starting image? I would want to have on of the videos
slides as a starting image, but just uploading some image will also work.

Thanks,
Andrei.