[TYPO3-english] Help with 2 column

sinu govind sinugovind at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 12:52:38 CEST 2011

Hi All,

I have a requirement to have my contents in 2 column format on a page. I
tried the following

1. I created a FCE. But I want the user to be able to add the content
elements to the same page and not a subfolder. When I add the FCE with 2
column format and select the content elements, the elements are duplicated
on the page. So this is not working

2. I tried setting mod.shared.colPos_list = 0,3.

   I could see the Border column. But when content is added, they are shown
on the same column. I doubt that it has to do with templavoila

Kindly help me!!!

Regards,
Sinu