[TYPO3-english] TCA type input eval user functions don't work properly in IRRE mode

Guillermo R. Oramas J. oramas.g at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 07:26:10 CEST 2011

Hello.

I have a problem with the custom eval functions when the record is called
from an IRRE field, in particular with the JavaScript function.

For example I open to edit the base record of "table1", then I click an IRRE
field to create a record to the "table2", the fields of the records of
"table2" have eval user functions that works Ok in normal editing, but when
in IRRE the functions only work after save the form, so the first time when
the record is created those functions are not doing them jobs.

I don't understand where is the problem, maybe the Javascript code is not
loaded. How can I add that file manually to the backend template? How can I
face this situation?

I tried to debug with console and when the functions are called this files
are present:

alt_doc.php:765
jsfunc.evalfield-e6a70fd19bf472ef08fa4754aae256b8.js:69
jsfunc.tbe_editor-def45aac90022eed51193264931eefb3.js:660
alt_doc.php:408
alt_doc.php:409

Thanks in advance.