[TYPO3-english] 2 content elements on the same row

Stefan Neufeind typo3.neufeind at speedpartner.de
Tue Jul 12 07:58:41 CEST 2011

On 07/12/2011 07:22 AM, Martin Henits wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Do you know any way to create a page like the picture I attached?
> As far as I know, content elements are placed after each other. but I want
> to be able to create something like the attached image.

Hi,

maybe the multicolumn-extension helps you out?
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/multicolumn/current/

Other than that you might want to take a look at "backend layout" or if
you need even more flexibility at Flexible Content Elements from
"templavoila" (Warning: completely different way of template-building;
religious question :-).

Regards,
 Stefan