[TYPO3-english] Autoloader doesn't work for BE-Modules

hinterindien at gmx.net hinterindien at gmx.net
Mon Jul 11 14:44:21 CEST 2011

Hi Kay,
the class is named for example "ysbe_unitmgr" and is located in the file "class.ysbe_unitmgr.php".

And no, I didn't create ext_autoload with devtools, but ext_autoload basically just returns an array: "return (array('ysbe_unitmgr'=>$libPath.'class.ysbe_unitmgr.php'));" where libPath contains the correct path.

But ext_autoload seems not to be passed at a normal run of the BE-script...

Regards
Nicolai

-------- Original-Nachricht --------