[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 Mobile Development, Mobile Management, Mobile Server Management on iPhone, iPad, Android Phone, Android Tab

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Sat Jul 9 11:30:53 CEST 2011

Sorry this post was bilingual

Right now it seems that not many users and developers are using Mobile
applications to edit, develop - work on TYPO3 websites. What is the reason
for this?

It would be especially of interest to know from people which are already
using Mobile Applications to work / develop on TYPO3 and Manage their
servers. What Mobile applications get used by you?

z.B.
http://www.ifilesapp.com/
fuer stfp / ftp etc.

http://www.zinger-soft.com/iSSH_features.html
ssh and vnc

screensharing remote controle etc.

Beside this it would be great to have more apps to work direct inside of
TYPO3 from an iPhone / iPad Androide

Does anybody know if TYPO3 5 will provide some better connection to the
Mobile world?

Andi