[TYPO3-english] WFQBE Template mix Custom and table based

Fun Collections sales at funcollections.com
Fri Jul 8 21:17:48 CEST 2011

I don't think you can do this with just one template.  But you can put two
different wfqbe plugins on one page.  First plugin would use a custom
template (fomatted how you want) and use a query record that would show name
and city based on name id..  Below a second plugin can use a default wfqbe
template to display results of cars in table format and a query record that
would display all car results for a name id.

I have used this extension for lots of things and find it very
customizable.
C. Stephens