[TYPO3-english] Best TYPO3 webshop extensions - 2011

Georg Schönweger georg.schoenweger at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 12:06:08 CEST 2011

I can recommend "commerce" which is well integrated in Typo3 without any
3party software. It is also very flexible and till now i never came to
the point where i could not extend commerce to fit my needs. Anyway some
functionalities you have to code by your own, but because of many Hooks
implemented in commerce this can be done in a very clean way.

- Georg