[TYPO3-english] WFQBE Template mix Custom and table based

carrier92 at arcor.de carrier92 at arcor.de
Wed Jul 6 11:49:52 CEST 2011

Hello List,

I want to mix the possibility of a custom template and table based.

In facts:
I have a 3 table's , one with Person, one with cars and one where I'm link different cars to one person, the number of cars are different for each Person.

Now I want to show all Cars linked to one person, but not as a table where the Person details are repeated for each line.

I want to show the Person detail in the Head and the cars table based, for example:

Name: Mr.Fast
City: somewhere

car1 Horsepower color
car2 Horsepower color