[TYPO3-english] Best TYPO3 webshop extensions - 2011

HocomAdvies [ Wiechert Hooghwinkel ] info at hocom-advies.nl
Wed Jul 6 11:35:36 CEST 2011

Hi, I have been searching for a webshop solution as well and after reviewing teh optins available I found out that Typogento in combination with Magento is very good. We have running a Magento store already, have a look www.dezonvanitalie.nl. (Selling Italian products and more). And have some experience ourselfs now.Before it was runing on the Oscommerce shop system. But this is much better and easyer to maintain/ install/ adapt etc. in combination with Typogento and your Typo3 CMS this offers the most flexible solution.

Best regards,
HocomAdvies

Wiechert Hooghwinkel

www.hocom-advies.nl
www.twitter.com/hocomadvies

Op 28 jun 2011, om 19:44 heeft Stig Nørgaard Færch het volgende geschreven: