[TYPO3-english] Best TYPO3 webshop extensions - 2011

Pierre-Emmanuel Muller pem at in-cite.net
Wed Jul 6 08:18:26 CEST 2011

Hi,

> Which webshop extensions are currently the ones to watch out for?
>
> I know about:
> commerce
> typogento
> multishop

We've not gone that far with webshops but :
- typogento is the best solution if you have to install and run a big shop and if the shop manager is looking for huge personalization or statistics reports.
- commerce is easier to install and doesn't need a third party shop (as typogento does...)
- multishop : never tested :)

All the shops we've installed were Typogento shops. Our customers' needs required features that only Magento was able to provide.

Hope it helps a bit.

PeM
--
Pierre-Emmanuel Muller
In Cité Solution        |  Directeur associé
02 22 51 08 21          |  pem at in-cite.net