[TYPO3-english] Backend Timeout

Roberto Presedo rpresedo.typo3 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 09:42:03 CEST 2011

Hello all,

Small question. In the BE, I want to launch the login popup windows
after 40 minutes of inactivity for a specific BE groups, while the
rest of BE users would get the popup window after 20 minutes (which is
the timeout I have by default).

I know that there is a config ($TYPO3_CONF_VARS[BE][sessionTimeout] =
'3600';) which by default is set to 1 hour. But in fact, the loginbox
pops up after 20 minutes, so I don't think this is where I can set the
popup timout.

Is there a way to configure a different loginboxs popups timeouts for
specific BE Users (or group) ?

Thanks

Roberto PRESEDO