[TYPO3-english] Question about Certification process - typo3.org consultants list

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Sat Jan 29 13:24:57 CET 2011

Concerting the certification it would be very useful if the certification
could be available also for developers outside of Germany and surrounding
countries and the USA. We have people who would like to do the certification
but simply can't afford traveling to Europe or US!

Andi

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 7:10 PM, Olivier Dobberkau <olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de