[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 ExtJS Skin

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Sat Jan 29 09:19:26 CET 2011

Hi Steffen,

Am 28.01.2011 22:30, schrieb Steffen Gebert:

>    - Grid Header in Black is ugly. Imagine 2 Grids in a verticalbox.
header = black => grid header: black ;)

I would have expecated to have black panel headers, but not black row
headers :(

>>     - .x-panel-tbar padding looks not realy nice.
> Has it any styling? Or do you mean the hover state of buttons in toolbar?

no i mean the css class, chrome says it has a padding. and there is a
"white border" because of the padding (in my installation)
Thus the space between the panel header is smaller than the one to the
corresponding grif :(

> Dunno what a panel is (only styled that baby, but didn't really work so
> much with ExtJS itself)

ExtJS Panels can have a title.
These titles have a different style than the other headers.

>>   - Icon Buttons - nice
> Funny.. the ExtJS buttons are the one thing, we weren't able to style
> without problems, thus the wished styling is not included in 4.5 ;)

could you send me a normal mail with screenshot?

>>   - Text Buttons - Frame is ok, but visually heavy if there are a lot
>>     buttons
> Dunno what you mean with "heavy".

so many frames around the textual buttons create visual clutter - for me.

> Contributions are appreciated!

I will take a look ;)

Thanks
Kay