[TYPO3-english] Question about Certification process - typo3.org consultants list

Christoph Stadler christophe at stadler.com
Sat Jan 29 01:04:31 CET 2011

well it's a bit normal i'm confusing this when on the listings page it says:

/Right now we are working on a//certification process to get listed here./

:)

so what about this 'new' certification process that was scheduled for
I/2010, is this already in place and the one used to date ? or was there
a special/different certification planned for the consultants listing ?