[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 ExtJS Skin

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Fri Jan 28 22:30:19 CET 2011

Hi Kay,

>   - Grid
>     - Grid Header in Black is ugly. Imagine 2 Grids in a verticalbox.
header = black => grid header: black ;)

>     - .x-panel-tbar padding looks not realy nice.
Has it any styling? Or do you mean the hover state of buttons in toolbar?

>     - Selected row has no highlighting anymore
>       (why there is one in extmgm?)
Umm.. thought it has.

>   - Panel Header
>     - Seem to not have the same skin ;)
Dunno what a panel is (only styled that baby, but didn't really work so
much with ExtJS itself)

>   - Icon Buttons - nice
Funny.. the ExtJS buttons are the one thing, we weren't able to style
without problems, thus the wished styling is not included in 4.5 ;)

>   - Text Buttons - Frame is ok, but visually heavy if there are a lot
>     buttons
Dunno what you mean with "heavy".

> Perhaps i find some other visual issues soon - i will try to report them
> here.
Could you please report them in the Usability team tracker? Please
together with screenshots!

> I will soon / now publish ks_sitemgr in a new version so that you can
> take a look in 4.5.
I already see in the ExtJS demo that the skin is far from finished. We
just had no time to take care of things, which aren't used in the core.

Contributions are appreciated!

Kind regards
Steffen

--