[TYPO3-english] Scheduler & lowlevel cli

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Jan 27 15:19:16 CET 2011

Hi Stefano,

> anyway i think it shouldn't be that difficult if we take one task at a
> time, and make it "schedulerable".. waht do you think?

Certainly. I just meant that it's a rather different structure, so it's
not just about wrapping a scheduler task around the code. Furthermore
all those scripts report about what they do, so this must be taken into
account.

It would be a good idea to maybe consider a general reporting feature
for the scheduler, because quite a few tasks already implement this on
their own.

> i for example would need to Schedule your cachecleaner ext
> do you see any big issue?

No, it should be simple enough. I've been meaning to do that for a while
already, but lacked the time. If you come up with the patch, I'll gladly
integrate it.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter