[TYPO3-english] UTF-8 problems

Cecilie Andersen cecilie007007 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 11:41:26 CET 2011

I found the solution.

In the htaccess file I added

AddDefaultCharset UTF-8

And in config set the
force charset to UTF-8.

Than I can make the names correct - but the problem is that all the other
special characters that was on the site before looks like chinese :). But I
can correct them manually, but have to go through every single page and
correct them

Regards
Cecilie

news:mailman.1.1296113560.5706.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...