[TYPO3-english] Beginner's templavoila error

Bonneville, Douglas Douglas.Bonneville at pyramis.com
Tue Jan 25 17:34:20 CET 2011

Hmmm. I had 1.5.0 on my original install, so I installed that over the 1.5.3 on the new install. 1.5.0 immediately prompted me to install "static tables", which I did, and then completed the 1.5.0 install. Now, the wizard works with 1.5.0.

Why would 1.5.3 not tell me it needed "static tables"? Is that a bug?

So for now, 1.5.0 works...

Douglas