[TYPO3-english] Module loader No module found. If this is a temporary error, please reload the Backend!

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Tue Jan 25 08:12:48 CET 2011

Hi

What is this error Message about in TYPO3 4.5.0rc1

Module loader

No module found. If this is a temporary error, please reload the Backend!

We went for dinner and the Backend locked down himself showing a screen
"stay logged in or logout". We clicked logout and logged in again, but now
we receive the above error message and nothing gets loaded at all. We
receive only an empty grey Backend but no modules etc.

Before we working for hours in the backend without any problems. We did not
install or update any extensions or made changes on the TYPOscript. We
modified CSS and entered some content (Text/Images) That's all.

Any idea how we can get back the backend would be very appreciated.

Andi