[TYPO3-english] Auth. services and logout

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Mon Jan 24 20:20:25 CET 2011

Hi,

On 24-1-2011 17:16, Pero Matic wrote:
> Sorry to reply on own post, but maybe i was not clear. I would like to know
> if i could change logout code (extend that class)? Thx.

The logout button sends you to logout.php, which logs you off and
redirect to index.php unless a different redirect url was sent.

To change this you could XCLASS typo3/classes/class.modulemenu.php and
change the renderLogoutButton() method to your needs.

Alternatively you could make a new toolbar item and register it with
TYPO3backend::addToolbarItem() (see typo3/backend.php for the requirements).

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert