[TYPO3-english] title field inside wrap

Morten Hagh morten at hagh.dk
Sun Jan 23 17:06:26 CET 2011

Hi list,

I have a question regarding a breadcrump function. I am using the
typoscript below to get a selected record as a pagetitle in a breadcrump

lib.breadcrumb.20 = RECORDS
lib.breadcrumb.20 {
dontCheckPid = 0
tables = tx_rttag_tagsten
source.data = GPvar:tx_rttag_pi1|uid
conf.tx_rttag_tagsten = TEXT
conf.tx_rttag_tagsten.field = rtnummer

stdWrap {
typolink.parameter.data = leveluid:-2
typolink.additionalParams.wrap = &tx_arttag_pi1[uid]=|
typolink.additionalParams.data = GPvar:tx_rttag_pi1|uid
typolink.additionalParams.intval = 1
}
}

My question is regarding the wrap

this inserts rtnummer instead of the pagetitle...

And and after the rtnummer I want to insert the current page title (called
"Details"... The breadcrump will then look like this

Frontpage > Products > Rooftiles > RT 501 > Details

In my example above I manually insert "Details"... that would not be a
problems if there was only one language.. But I have 5 different languages
and as I can think of it I would have to write the TS above for every
language...

Is it possible somehow to define the text that will come after rtnummer -
either by temp.TXT = TEXT or get the pagetitle by page:title

like:

But this obviously doesn't work.

Regards,
Morten Hagh