[TYPO3-english] WebService TYPO3

Iban Cardona i Subiela icardona at serialnet.net
Fri Jan 21 09:22:44 CET 2011

Yes!

First, thank you for your quick response.

But I need some "actions" before to get data form webservice...
I mean... I'd like to get request from user, process it and then do a
query to webservice and return the response from webservice.

Could I do it with this plugin?

Thank you so much!

On 01/21/2011 09:18 AM, Georg Ringer wrote:
> Am 21.01.2011 09:15, schrieb Iban Cardona i Subiela:
>> Hello!
>>
>> I would like to create a TYPO3 frontend plugin that will create a
>> webservice so that users could access the TYPO3 database.
>>
>> Do you know any existing plugin?
> typo3_webservice

Serialnet SL

*  IBAN CARDONA I SUBIELA*
  SERIALNET NETWORKING I SOFTWARE LLIURE SL
  c/Bailèn, 71Bis 5è 3a
  08009 - Barcelona
  Tel. 93 265 09 37
  http://www.serialnet.cat