[TYPO3-english] javascript compressor in the backend

Simon Schaufelberger schaufelberger at punkt.de
Thu Jan 20 14:52:45 CET 2011

Hi,
i have a question to that.
My performance of the compressor is VEEEEEEEEEEEEERY slow in the
backend. Sometimes it take upt to 3 seconds to get a javascript file
with status 200 OK according to firebug network modul.
why does it take so long? any way to improve the performance?

--
Kind regards,

Simon Schaufelberger (Schaufi) from punkt.de