[TYPO3-english] a21glossary language switching

Ronald Renfro rlr55555 at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 19 18:57:45 CET 2011

Hello,

I would like to create a glossary with the ext a21glossary. I have configured the plugin with the correct starting point and have created several glossary records. In addition I have used the typo3 localisation tools to make a translation of the records. Language switching is fully functional on the frontend. The error is that a21glossary displays both records (german and english) at the same time.

How can I tell a21glossary to show only the glossary records of the current lang (0=de 1=en).
(BTW what is the Differing language select box of an a21glossary for?)

Any help would be nice. Thanks!

Ronald