[TYPO3-english] tt_news : Cannot see links in list mode

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Wed Jan 19 18:39:18 CET 2011

> Hello,
>
> I have a problem in LIST mode with tt_news ! I'd like to show the field
> links and bodytext in LIST mode, but with link processed, I mean with the
> a href. I've tried many way, but none of all work, I can see the links in
> text, but there are not processed. Here are some way I've tried:
>
> renderFields.LIST =*
>
> displayList.content_stdWrap.parseFunc.nonTypoTagStdWrap.HTMLparser = 1
>
> displayList.content_stdWrap.parseFunc < lib.parseFunc_RTE
> displayList.content_stdWrap.stripHtml = 0
>
> Anybody have an idea how to make it ?

Today I faced same problem and found a related issue in a bugtracker [1].
And a solution is also there.
For those, who will search for same thing, until the bug is fixed, use the
solution, provided there.

Copy-paste:
Adding the following lines to tt_news setup fixes the problem :

plugin.tt_news.displayList {
        # add parseFunc to the subheader
        subheader_stdWrap.parseFunc < lib.parseFunc_RTE
        # prevent adding of tags
        subheader_stdWrap.parseFunc.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.nonWrappedTag

        # add parseFunc to the bodytext
        content_stdWrap.parseFunc < lib.parseFunc_RTE
        # add parseFunc to the links field
        linksItem_stdWrap.parseFunc < lib.parseFunc_RTE
        # prevent adding of tags
        linksItem_stdWrap.parseFunc.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.nonWrappedTag

}

Thanks to Alban Cousinie.