[TYPO3-english] Extension for campaigns

Sergio naguib.mahfuz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 09:20:49 CET 2011

Hello list:

would you know an extension in TER that allows me to define a certain
fe_group dinamically with filters for fe_users. I mean: fe_user is not
assigned to a fe_group statically; the fe_group is composed of users
dinamically, because you can define filters for it (for example: users whose
age is more than 18, users who live in England, etc).

I've seen you can define, for example, a "special query" with direct_mail
extension, but i would like something easier for an user on backend (with
selectboxes,...).

Any hint?

Thanks in advance.