[TYPO3-english] Direct Mail Database Error

Dayle Rees dre at llgc.org.uk
Tue Jan 18 13:46:15 CET 2011

Hi All,

Originally we had the Direct Mail issue with the log table being full,
and therefore unable to send, this somehow led to the table being
corrupt, after a REPAIR on the table, and clearing out the previous
entries we made some progress, however now the mail engine states the
following error :

*Warning* 	cannot write to DB 1295351458 => error: cannot write to DB

The CMS is working fine so it can't be permissions etc, and I have
checked disk space on the server which is also fine, does anyone have
any ideas of other things to check to help solve this problem?

Many Thanks,
Dayle Rees.