[TYPO3-english] Typo3 4.4.x - 4.4.4 broken Backend css files in Safari

Ronald Renfro rlr55555 at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 17 11:47:46 CET 2011

Thank for the tip. Indeed there are many ._css files in t3skin. They are created by Mac OS X tar. I deleted the files in
typo3/sysext/t3skin/stylesheets/*. Deleted evertything in typo3temp. Cleared the browser cache. Same behavior...
merge-.xxxx.css still has junk lines in it.

What other directories with css files/dirs are related to the compressor and the typo3 backend?

Thanks
Ronald