[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 for Microsoft Web App Gallery?

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 22:20:56 CET 2011

Hi,

I would like to follow up on this thread and the other mentioned
thread, from december '10
(http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-english/2010-December/072222.html)

I find this task really exciting, and just as important as any other
place platform giving the possibility to try TYPO3. To be very honest,
I got very little (going towards none) experience with IIS hosting but
I might figure out something about it with this project :) If one will
provide the IIS hosting facility (IIS, PHP and SQL) I will like to
pick up this project, and other might like to join.

The goal being, to have the introduction package running on Mirosoft
WebApp Gallery!

Regards,

Søren Malling

TYPO3 Brugergruppe Danmark: www.typo3danmark.dk