[TYPO3-english] dynamic content snippets

Mario Šargač sargac at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 15:32:14 CET 2011

Hi Victor,

thanks for a suggestion. Unfortunately I'm not good at extension
development, so it would take some time for me to enhance your base to
accommodate what I have on mind. I've explained this furter in my reply
to Søren, you might look like, if you wish.

The basic idea is to be able to mix regular content with "variables",
which would be handled on one place.

If I don't find any possibility of doing this, I'll use simplified
solution, like placing whole content chunks, organized in one system
folder, where they'd be edited at one place. Then I would be inserting
those content elements either by referencing them, either by using TS
(lib.mycontent = ...)

Best,
Mario