[TYPO3-english] cyrillic not showing ONLY in tt_news

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Jan 13 16:28:52 CET 2011

Hi,
sorry for double posting to this list too, but this is a bit urgent and I'm not sure if it's tt_news related after all.

I have a strange problem in one TYPO3 installation.
The site renders otherwise cyrillic text ok but only tt_news gives problems. When trying to save localized russian news, I get error

"102: These fields are not properly updated in database: (title) Probably value mismatch with fieldtype."

I do have all the utf8 setup working ok, and as said the same page shows normal content elements with cyrillic text ok.

I also have done this multi language with russian tt_news before and everything has worked ok. Now just something is not right..

Do you have any idea of what might cause this?

Cheers and thanks.
--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela