[TYPO3-english] RTE won't save colours?

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 08:36:18 CET 2011

Hi again everyone,

You have been so helpful to me today and at the risk of "pushing my luck", I
have another problem/question.

I am running a few installations of TYPO3 4.4.x (where x = 5 or 6) - all with
identical configurations AFAIK - and in one install, the RTE won't save colours.
By this, I mean that if I enter text, highlight it, change its colour with the
RTE, click "save", then return to the element, the coloured text is back to
black... as if I never changed its colour at all!

Has anybody seen this before and/or know how to resolve it? Thanks again in
advance,
-Scott.