[TYPO3-english] A functional captcha extension in typo3 4.4.6

Sebastian Schnur s.schnur at gsd-software.net
Wed Jan 12 17:48:00 CET 2011

Hello Jan, hello list,

thanks a lot for your reply.

Thats exactly the same what I figured out today. I have already sent to
the mailinglist, that with captcha 1.0 the entered captcha code will be
accepted. With 1.1.0 and 1.1.1 it doesn't work.

So maybe like Erdal said, it can be some kind of encoding problem in the
extension in play with ve_guestbook, can it?

Some regards

Sebastian