[TYPO3-english] problem with template in explorer 8 (Erdal G?k)

Plamen Petkov petkovp at kaolin.bg
Wed Jan 12 08:06:39 CET 2011

Hi Erdal,
Thank you for your interest,
I use html file for template.
 I mean when I view the template directly on my server with explorer 8, not
included in Typo3 (backend or frontend),
Everything is OK. Bear in mind that I have added manually for test purpose
and files together with my
stylesheets
stylesheet_bd57100572.css and javascript_93077bb238.js (these files are
added by Typo3 in template when I open my site in Typo3).
My template is very simple.
I haven't installed any extensions, I have included only static
css_styled_content
Thanks in advance
Plamen

> But when I open my site in Typo3 with explorer 8 everything is floating to
> left and images are shifted.Html code is absolutely the same with my code
> when I test my template directly with explorer 8.

Hi Plamen,

I may didn't understand you. If you view the frontend within
backend-functionality the design looks broken and if you look on the
frontend without backend-functions the design is allright? Boot IE 8?

regards

Erdal

database 5779 (20110111) __________

http://www.eset.com

believed to be clean,from MailServer Kaolin!!!