[TYPO3-english] History of TYPO3-releases

Andreas Lappe nd at off-pist.de
Tue Jan 11 23:34:19 CET 2011

On 11.01.11, Stefano Kowalke wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
> get a SVN tool (f. e. Cornerstone for Mac), connect to
> https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Core/tags/
> and you will see all versions with the tagging date.
> Regards
> Stefano

That's what I did… I omitted the exact dates and releases in between
because I needed the bigger picture of the different version tracks, but
if course I can add the exact dates for other people who might need
them.

But the svn only goes back to 2003, so everything before is kind of
lost. I found a zip-archive with 3.5.0 on the net, including some
directories like 3.0.0 in the misc/-directory and my ask for support was
more headed into this direction…

So long
Andy
--
“I shot an arrow into the air, and it stuck.”
-graffiti in Los Angeles