[TYPO3-english] introduction Package 4.4.6

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Tue Jan 11 19:34:13 CET 2011

Hi Ben

I read the mailinglist and since the last days there is a lot of talking
that the intro package is not working and is buggy.

If people can't install it without problems it is better to take it off
until it will be possible that even a nobody can install it without any
problems like the WEC Package. An Intro Package should create some interest
in using TYPO3 and not create frust before even starting using it! At least
it would be helpfull if you could post the links to the other "complete
packages provided i.e. by WEC and mediatech which people can use to setup
their system without this hazzle. This gives you time to create a working
solution.

I can't test it on windows as we run 100% on linux and free open source
software. Get rid of windows - have no problems anymore :-)

Andi