[TYPO3-english] problem with template in explorer 8

Plamen Petkov petkovp at kaolin.bg
Tue Jan 11 14:45:37 CET 2011

Hi list,
I have a problem with my template in explorer 8(in explorer 6, chrome or
mozilla is OK).I have edited the html code and now it is very simple, just
for a test purpose, but problem remains.
When I open directly my template in explorer 8 everything is OK, bearing in
mind I have manually added to html code

<link href="stylesheet_bd57100572.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
media="screen"/>
<link href="default.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen"/>
<script src="javascript_93077bb238.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

stylesheet stylesheet_bd57100572.css and javascript_93077bb238.js are
added by Typo3 in template when I open my site in Typo3.
But when I open my site in Typo3 with explorer 8 everything is floating to
left and images are shifted.Html code is absolutely the same with my code
when I test my template directly with explorer 8.
I have cleared the cashe.

I suppose I miss something very small
thanks in advance
Plamen

database 5777 (20110111) __________

http://www.eset.com

believed to be clean,from MailServer Kaolin!!!