[TYPO3-english] t3blog - content elements not attached to post

bao bb baobb13 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 12:30:39 CET 2011

Hi again,
now I know more about the t3blog content problem, but I still can't solve
it...
the problem is: after creating a new post with a content element, in the
MySQL database in the tt_content table there is no connection to the blog
post (there is no entry in the irre_parentid and irre_parenttable fields...)

does anybody know how i can fix this?
br ba