[TYPO3-english] Some problems with Templavoila

Elena Bartolotti elena-typo3 at intera.it
Tue Jan 11 10:41:17 CET 2011

Hello everyone.
I have just started working with Templavoila and I'm stumbling in a
couple of issues for which I can't find good solutions.

I can start from the content slide.
Assuming that I prefer not to use Busy Noggin because I want to rattle
off Templavoila on my own and create my fce templates from scratch, the
most difficult problem for me is the management of content elements that
the user might want to repeat only on some pages of the site.
After several failed attempts to use the TS for this, I had to fall back
on" TV content Kb slide" for most of the contents I want to repeat. Is
this the only possible way? Can I use it for text input elements type too?

The second issue is related to a solution which I then had to use just
for phrases for SEO, that I don't want to leave in the editor management.
So only for these, I opted for the classical system in four columns of
TYPO3, putting styles.content.getLeft and styles.content.getRight, with
the slide from a certain treelevel or page if the field is empty.
In my ignorance on TV, I don't found better solutions...
To do this I use the page module (not TV) and here I found a big
problem... a bug maybe: when I write my content in the columns left or
right, TYPO3 move it to the normal column after save.
Help me!

Any suggestion is welcome.
Thank you so much!

---