[TYPO3-english] Translation handling new Extension manager (beta3)

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Tue Jan 11 10:24:14 CET 2011

Hi all

When we Check status for translations we receive the following values

N/A - not available - there is no language file available
OK - all labels have been translated
new - there are some new labels which need to be translated
update - ????

Those labels are a bit confusing as we just updated all extensions with a
Thai translation on the translation server and still it shows new or update
and never OK

Could someone explain what these labels really express.

Thanks

Andi