[TYPO3-english] Images are not cached by the browser ... gifbuilder issue ?

Christoph Stadler christophe at stadler.com
Mon Jan 10 19:35:14 CET 2011

this is the code in my setup generating the images:

page.15.wrap =<div id="sideHeader"> | </div>
page.15 = IMAGE
page.15.file = GIFBUILDER
page.15.file.format = jpg
page.15.file {
   XY = 800,120
   20 = TEXT
   20.text.field = title
   20.offset =0,82
   20.fontSize= 85
   20.fontFile = t3lib/fonts/DidotLH-BoldOsF.otf
   20.fontColor = #8C0023
}