[TYPO3-english] Newsletter Solutions

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Mon Jan 10 14:32:44 CET 2011

We have the following templates included in the roottemplate of the direct
mail (root) folder

include:
========
css_styled_content
Additional TV Framework Constants (framework_templavoila)
News Settings (tt_news)
direct_mail Content Boundaries
direct_mail Plain Text
direct_mail News Plain Text

constants:
========
# Force links to open in current window.
content.pageFrameObj =

# If headers are specified as "Normal", use H2
content.defaultHeaderType = 2

# Site Data
siteTitle = Direct Mail Test
copyright = ThaiPo3
siteLogo = fileadmin/content/screenshot__1_.gif
generatedContent-1.source = 104
generatedContent-2.source = 105
siteURL = http://dev.t3pack.com/
plugin.tx_directmail_pi1.siteUrl = http://dev.t3pack.com/
dateFormat = %d %B %Y
timeFormat = %H:%M
dateTimeFormat = %d %B %Y %H:%M
enableWECFooter = 1
contact = 88/9 M.2 Chao Fah Tawan Tok, Vichit, Muang, Phuket, 83000 Thailand
enableJQuery = 0
unsubscribePID = 145

setup:
========
config.disableAllHeaderCode = 1

config {
  doctype = <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> [^]
  admPanel = 0
  no_cache=1
}

tx_directmail_pi1.10.template.file =
fileadmin/config/extensions/direct_mail/pi1/tx_directmail_pi1_plaintext.tmpl

========
setup / config / root are checked

In PageTS of the direct_mail rootpage we have the following:
mod.web_modules.dmail.from_email=from at email.com
mod.web_modules.dmail.from_name=Tester Name
mod.web_modules.dmail.replyto_email=reply at email.com
mod.web_modules.dmail.replyto_name=Reply Name
mod.web_modules.dmail.return_path=return at email.com
mod.web_modules.dmail.organisation=ThaiPo3 Direct Mail Testing
mod.web_modules.dmail.priority=3
mod.web_modules.dmail.auto_submitted=0
mod.web_modules.dmail.sendOptions=3
mod.web_modules.dmail.includeMedia=0
mod.web_modules.dmail.flowedFormat=0
mod.web_modules.dmail.plainParams=&type=99
mod.web_modules.dmail.use_domain=1
mod.web_modules.dmail.quick_mail_encoding=base64
mod.web_modules.dmail.direct_mail_encoding=base64
mod.web_modules.dmail.quick_mail_charset=utf-8
mod.web_modules.dmail.direct_mail_charset=utf-8
mod.web_modules.dmail.use_rdct=1
mod.web_modules.dmail.long_link_mode=1
mod.web_modules.dmail.enable_jump_url=1
mod.web_modules.dmail.enable_mailto_jump_url=1
mod.web_modules.dmail.test_tt_address_uids=1
mod.web_modules.dmail.test_dmail_group_uids=1
mod.web_modules.dmail.testmail=Test Mail Development (Newsletter)
mod.web_modules.dmail.list_unsubscribe=
http://dev.t3pack.com/index.php?id=145&cmd=unsubscribe&aC=###SYS_AUTHCODE###&rid=###SYS_TABLE_NAME###_###USER_uid###

TCEFORM.sys_dmail_group.select_categories.disabled = 0
TCEFORM.sys_dmail_group.select_categories.PAGE_TSCONFIG_IDLIST = 327

mod.web_modules.dmail.content_language=en

As Template we are using a modified Version of skin_emailnewsletter
http://svn.webempoweredchurch.org/projects/public-templates/repository/show/trunk/skin_emailnewsletter

Andi