[TYPO3-english] Newsletter Solutions

Florian Schaeffer florian.schaeffer at mercoline.de
Mon Jan 10 13:38:40 CET 2011

Hello Olivier,

> * deinstall all extension that pretend to fix directmail.
> * make sure you have the static templates added to your template record
> * maybe try to create the newsletter template without clickibunti aka
> templavoila. i.e by create a default template with typoscript only.
> * works here even with templaviola

are you using content(default) or css styled content ?

I tried to get it to work (TYPO3 4.4.6, newest directmail, newest
templavoila) cleared everything, put in a simple page.10 <
styles.content.get after including static template content(default) and
got no content. When I switch to css_styled_content everything is
working as it should ...

Florian