[TYPO3-english] Newsletter Solutions

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Mon Jan 10 13:06:35 CET 2011

Thanks Oliver

but it is still not working

we have only direct_mail installed and deinstalled all other extensions
which do something with direct_mail
i.e.
dkd_news2directmail
*t3xdirectmailheader*
*sl_direct_mail_return*
*dmail_unsubscribe*
*direct_mail_userfunc*
*see_direct_mail_statistics*
*tv_direct_mail*
*svo_tvplaintext*
*ods_plaintext*

But it is still not working

*The plain text content could not be fetched.*
*The HTML content could not be fetched.*
*
*
*The error remains the same.*
*
*
Do you have an example setup/template that you could post here, which is
working on your server. Would be nice!

Thanks

Andi

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 5:33 PM, Olivier Dobberkau <olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de