[TYPO3-english] Newsletter Solutions

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sun Jan 9 19:18:35 CET 2011

Hi Andreas,

On 9-1-2011 18:58, Andreas Becker wrote:
>     2. direct_mail shows error messages and we can reach only step 2 when
>     sending internal or external pages
>        1. *The plain text content could not be fetched.*
>        *The HTML content could not be fetched.*

Direct_mail tries to retrieve the page contents by sending a request to
the frontend. To make this happen the page must:
- be accessible without a fe_login first
- be accessible without .htaccess/htpassword restrictions
- be found by the webserver (some setups can't reach their own frontend,
for example because they can't resolve the domain name in their DNS)

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert